08 January 2014

Wedding Wednesday | Happy News!



I've really been missing doing Wedding Wednesday posts, since I absolutely love all things wedding-related, especially the pretty stuff, of course. With the baby and all, I've been super busy, as you know. But, today, I just had to make time to do a post, because I have the happiest of news to share with you... I'm engaged!

Glen popped the question on New Year's Eve. He got down on one knee, pulled a ring out of his pocket--the whole dream-come-true! I couldn't be happier.

So, now we have a bit of planning to do. Luckily, thanks to my obsession with lovely wedding things, I already have envisioned my dream wedding (what gal hasn't?). Making that dream a reality, on a very very small scale and budget, is what I'm aiming for. I'll definitely be sharing my favourite wedding images and ideas with you soon. Stay tuned!


{The adorable bird cake topper is by Ann Wood}

5 comments:

Inga said...

Congratulations! You have so many beautiful ideas, it will be exciting for follow the planning :) And I want this bird cake top. Maybe for anniversary cake since we are already married. Gorgeous.

lamb and blonde said...

Thank you so much, Inga! It's so nice to hear from you.

Unknown said...

Kim dear-I am so very excited for you! Best wishes on this wonderful time in your life. You are going to have so much fun planning a romantic wedding and you will make a gorgeous bride!
xx, Heather

lamb and blonde said...

Thank you so much for your very sweet comment, Heather! xoxo

Laurie Eno said...

No doubt this will be one of the prettiest weddings of the year!