04 September 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Embellished Sleeves

 ***

 ***

 ***



 Marchesa Spring 2013 (source unknown)



 ***

 ***

 ***

 ***


 ***



I have been seeing so many beautiful wedding gowns featuring embellished sleeves, and I love this trend. For so long, strapless gowns were the must-have look for brides. Now, I think, brides want something more unique, more romantic perhaps, and more of a range of flattering styles. 

Designers are responding with a wealth of exquisite choices. Whether a bride would like a tiny bit of trim, a delicate flutter of lace, or a dramatically beaded look, embellished sleeve styles offer that extra special addition to her gown.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, can you please tell me who the designer of the dress is with the girl looking a bit sad with her left hand on the white chair? It just has *** under it. Thanks!

lamb and blonde said...

Hi Riley, The *** symbol provides the image link. I just clicked it,and saw that the source is from Israel. Although the page translated into English from Hebrew, I couldn't tell who the designer was, sorry. It really is a lovely dress.