30 September 2013

Room Love | Grey Kitchens


 ***

 ***

 ***


 ***


 ***

 ***


This year, I've been noticing a lot of lovely grey kitchens out there, both online and in local display homes. I really like this trend. As much as I always adore white kitchens, I do love the colour grey. I think it is a very elegant new look for kitchens, which works beautifully with a range of styles, from traditional to contemporary. Grey can go from pale to dark, and from warm to cool, which makes it quite a versatile hue.

What do you think of this trend? Would you do a grey kitchen in your own home?

My ideal kitchen would have white cabinets, with pale, neutral grey walls and tile backsplash, white and grey marble-inspired counters (in a more affordable material), and dark floating floors, maybe in a walnut stain. (I've been thinking a lot about The Dream House lately. Must be the nesting instinct kicking in!)

No comments: