24 September 2013

Golden Glamour















Kelly Wearstler's design for Cameron Diaz's Hollywood home had me at hello. All those gorgeous rooms in gold, peach, ivory, and black exude glamour. 

I absolutely love the bedrooms and the master bath. The only room I'm not crazy about is the emerald green kitchen. I'm more of a white kitchen kinda gal, as you know, but Kelly Wearstler is not one to do the expected look. She goes for bold, and that kitchen certainly fits the bill. The touches of yellow in the lounge look very fresh. I would never have thought to pair yellow with peach, but they are both such warm, soft colours, it works. I would love to see the rest of the home.


{all images found here; originally in Elle Decor}

1 comment:

Laurie Eno said...

Scrumptious. What a lovely interior. Agreed about the green in the kitchen, though.