27 February 2013

Wedding Wednesday: A beautiful wedding in Italy































































About a year ago, I fell in love with a dress by Valentino, delicately embroidered with tiny black and white flowers and polka dots, which I featured on a Fab Frock Friday post. One of the images in that post was of a bride wearing the dress, which seemed so offbeat and lovely, to me. 

I had been wondering about this bride, wanting to see more of her wedding. To my great delight, I stumbled upon more photos from the wedding, and was absolutely enchanted by every image. The groom, as it turns out, also has excellent taste. He wore Prada.

Jenny and Graziano were married in Veneto, Italy, sharing their special day with 80 of their loved ones. The couple described their wedding as "A day full of emotion and laughter. It was the wedding we wanted."

Their wedding seems so personal and sweet, thoughtfully designed with love and a refreshingly simple aesthetic. The grand Villa Zasso, with its breathtaking views, provided a perfect setting for this beautiful wedding.


{all images found here}

No comments: