30 August 2012

Artist Spotlight: Liza Hathaway Matthews













When I spotted the work of abstract painter Liza Hathaway Matthews on one of my favourite blogs, Style Maniac, the other day, I was drawn to the paintings' soft colours and textures. I found myself hunting for more of the artists' work, and knew I had to share it with you.

Ms Matthews is from Baltimore, Maryland in the U.S.A.. She is happy to create commissioned paintings for you, if you are interested in a custom-designed piece for your home or for a gift. You can order her work online by visiting Oriet's Fine Art.

I hope you enjoy seeing these lovely paintings as much as I enjoy sharing them with you.

Have a beautiful day, everyone!

{Image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

3 comments:

michele said...

delicious work!

:)
michele

Style Maniac said...

Isn't Liza great? Happy to have been able to introduce you to her. And, thank you for the kind comment about Style Manic, Kim!
Doreen

Kim Grey said...

My pleasure!