16 February 2012

Perfect Pitch









A dark and moody interior, home to stylist Jackie Astier, has caught my eye today. I've got to say, I don't usually go for dark rooms, but when they are this glamorous, my love of light and airy flies out the window, and I want to nestle into the charcoal tones of such a space. The lounge of this home is my favourite room, with its beautiful velvet sofas, mirrored folding screen, and jewel-box-like side table. Texture and shimmer give this home layers of loveliness to look at. From soft rugs underfoot to gorgeously grainy wallpapers and glam gold accents, these spaces define luxury.

(All images found here, as featured in Elle Decor magazine.)

1 comment:

Megan said...

These rooms look so luxurious, infact that may be an understatement. They are the epitemy of Manhattan opulence. I love the gold tones throughout the entire apartment, and I agree with you all the wall treatments are divine!