11 November 2011

Thanksgiving Table Ideas

The Thanksgiving holiday is fast approaching, here in America. So, I'm sure that many of you are looking for inspiration for setting a beautiful table. If I would be hosting dinner this year, here are some things I would love to style my table and dining room with. 

 via
 via

I've chosen a color scheme of blue, brown, and purple, for the balance of warm and cool hues, and a dash of glamour, with the addition of gold. 


 Ashley charger from The Foundry
 via

A wine pairing idea for Thanksgiving's traditional roast turkey main dish is Clos du Bois Merlot, from California. Let me tell you, this is a red which I never tire of. It is a rich juicy complex wine, dry and subtle yet somehow vibrant. (Sorry for rambling!) Really, this wine is just delicious! Trust me.


 Hope you all will have a wonderful holiday season. Cheers!

 via

2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

What a gorgeous table! Enjoy the beautiful end of the week, Kellie xx

lamb and blonde said...

Thanks, Kellie! Happy weekend!