08 November 2011

Chicago Chic










The former Chicago home of Crystal Gentilello, of the style blog Plush Palate, and Rue magazine, just takes my breath away. The soft elegance of the space and feminine accessories throughout strike a perfect balance of luxury and comfort. My favorite flowers, pink peonies, are even on display! The pale pink and tan cushions on the white sofas add warmth, along with the gold accents. Mirrors and glass lend sparkle and shine. I love her DIY use of fashion mag pics in the living room. And just look at that gorgeous courtyard, with its beautiful windows. In fact, Crystal says the windows really made the space. I agree! What a beautiful place to come home to! Now she lives in San Francisco, in an equally gorgeous home, so definitely go check it out, on Plush Palate. You'll see what I mean.

No comments: